Kindly is a tech company with ambitious plans for the coming years. To support our expansion, we are looking for new additions to our Sales Development team.
Our platform for chatbot solutions is used by businesses across the Nordics to engage, assist and convert their visitors and customers. Kindly reaches millions of users each month, and every hour we process thousands of messages on behalf of our customers – companies such as Elkjøp/Elgiganten, Kahoot!, Helthjem and Hertz, to name a few.
The people at Kindly are fun, down-to-earth, hardworking, talented – together, we're building a platform that takes the digital user experience to the next level!
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager that is passionate about growth marketing strategies. You like to think big and test small and envision anything. Running experiments across the funnel, improving conversation rate, and working cross-functionally is something that you are obsessed with. AARRR and ABM are familiar acronyms for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the growth marketing strategy and campaign execution and drive engagement and conversion for Kindly’s products
- Make use of your growth-oriented mindset: Identify marketing channels, solutions, and ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand and increase revenue
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Develop the Kindly website and free trial program into a growth channel
- Manage paid search and social acquisition channels and build an A/B testing strategy
- Create and run a customer marketing and retention program
- Implement and run a state-of-the-art Marketing tech stack centered around purchase intent and automation
- Improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Craft data-driven strategy updates that lift key performance metrics
- You won’t be doing all this on your own! You’ll be driving growth in close collaboration with our amazing teams of tech, product, design, and content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in Swedish or Norwegian would be a plus
- 3+ years in a growth marketing role, preferably at a marketing agency or high-growth SaaS or Tech company
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Proficiency in HubSpot or other Marketing automation tools is a plus
- Impeccable project management skills with the ability to lead and collaborate with stakeholders, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other relevant fields
What we offer
- A key position in Kindly's international expansion, rewarding and challenging tasks with a large degree of professional freedom
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally, at Kindly, you’ll be surrounded by people that want to see you succeed
- A competitive salary and benefits as well as an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with international growth ambitions.
- Attractive offices in Oslo and Stockholm with the opportunity to work remotely