Kindly is on the lookout for a part-time Junior Designer!
About the company
Kindly is a tech company that is experiencing strong growth. To support this growth, we are actively on the lookout for a new addition to our team; someone who is passionate about technology, smart, and friendly!
Kindly develops a platform for creating chatbot solutions, used by businesses to engage, assist and convert their visitors & customers online. Our tech reaches over one million users each month, and thousands of messages are processed at every hour on behalf of our customers - Companies such as Elkjøp Nordic, Kahoot, Varner-Gruppen and Norwegian, to name a few.
We are very happy that our company is being built by fun, down-to-earth, hardworking and talented people. Together, we're developing a platform that takes the online user experience to the next level!
About the position
As a junior designer at Kindly, you'll be working closely with the customer success team to understand the customer requirements and create beautiful designs accordingly. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and eager to learn and with a good understanding of both UX and UI. You will be rewarded with an exciting and challenging position, turning complex machine learning services into intuitive, simple solutions that our customers will love. You have a special eye for details and design. Work well in teams as well as independently and take initiative for more responsibilities. Our company, Kindly, offers a pleasant, inclusive, and creative workplace, where we give our employees responsibility and trust, along with the opportunity to shape their own working day.
Things you will work on
- Work closely with the customer success and design team to understand the customer's requirements and brand guidelines and create beautiful visuals accordingly
- Work on defining projects and set the strategy together with the Customer Success Manager.
- You will work with a variety of team members to design, implement, and optimize UI assets
- Visual development of UI mockups for various projects.
Who are you?
- You are currently studying design, user interaction, web design, or similar
- You are curious, engaged, and interested in how technological solutions are evolving and being applied online.
- You are an easy-going and social person who appreciates and enjoys a good working atmosphere and likes to have fun at work.
- You are a problem-solver and have an eye for details and beautiful design
- Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar are tools you have experience or knowledge about
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (English & Norwegian)
- You can showcase to previous school projects or client projects you have worked on
What we offer
- Rewarding and relevant work tasks with a large degree of professional freedom
- Career opportunities that provide good professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and conditions
- The ability to work with great colleagues in a pleasant and modern office, situated in Grünerløkka, Oslo.
- Flexible hours. It's possible to work both days and evenings. In addition to working at the office, it's a possibility to work remotely occasionally.
- The ability to influence the development of our products, and a place where you will quickly see your work realized and recognized.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.