Do you wish to join a leading Norwegian tech-adventure on their growth journey in Sweden?
Kindly is experiencing rapid growth and are now looking for a Sales Manager to their growth market, Sweden. Due to the traction, we're currently experiencing, this is an important hire for us; you will play a key role in the development of our sales team and our position on the market. We're taking this to the next level and hope that someone with your profile and skill set would be interested in coming aboard.
We are looking for a Sales Manager, with experience of doing a growth journey on the Swedish market and if you´ve worked on Nordic Market, it’s a plus. We believe that you have done an amazing journey together with your company but where you have come a little too far from the business or that you are a little frustrated that you do not have the mandate to drive change. In any case, your knowledge and drive will have a place with us.
You´ll be in charge for the Swedish market and to ensure a motivated team that delivers outstanding results.
- Ensure our Go-To-Market strategy and work close to the executive team in order to develop the Swedish sales strategy
- Inspire, mentor and coach your team members to help them reach their full potential and to results they didn’t think were possible
- Reporting and analytics: Identify areas of opportunity through performance dashboards
- Manage process/tools: Log, track and maintain accurate organization, customer, deal, and contact activity records. Use (and contribute to) consistent sales materials, messaging, and techniques
- You have experience from a Manager position
- You understand SaaS-sales as well as the business drivers and key success factors within the area of growth
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- You are used to working with decision-makers in different industries, languages, and cultures, preferably from similar positions within the technology/marketing space
- Fluent in Swedish and English
We believe this is you:
- You know what it takes to get work done and to succeed on a competitive market
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. There's always room for socializing and having fun though!
- You love development – both for yourself and for the people around you
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, and an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with large international growth ambitions. This will hopefully excite you as much as it excites us!
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally
- A key position in Kindly's international expansion, with an energetic, passionate, and friendly sales team, totally awesome tech-heads, wonderful web designers, uniquely brilliant UX writers, and masterful marketer
At Kindly, we see our work environment as a key factor to perform. With high level of trust and freedom we always work on creating a social and friendly culture, both in a remote setting and at our office, and we hope you want to embrace and develop this culture when you are joining us.