Kindly is a tech company with ambitious plans for the coming years. To support our expansion, we are looking for new additions to our Sales Development team.
Our platform for chatbot solutions is used by businesses across the Nordics to engage, assist and convert their visitors and customers. Kindly reaches millions of users each month, and every hour we process thousands of messages on behalf of our customers – companies such as Elkjøp/Elgiganten, Kahoot!, Helthjem and Hertz, to name a few.
The people at Kindly are fun, down-to-earth, hardworking, talented – together, we're building a platform that takes the digital user experience to the next level!
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager, who happens to be obsessed with storytelling and thought leadership as well as SEO and conversion rates. You must love researching, writing, editing, and amplifying B2B brands and products through compelling storytelling and branded content that sings.
What you’ll be doing
- Optimize our content and brand credibility by creating and maintaining an ongoing digital content and social media strategy.
- Lead our brand awareness and demand generation content efforts by collaborating with our freelance writers, designers, our sales team, customers, and industry experts to produce compelling content for our blog, website, landing pages, social media channels, and events.
- Bring our social media engagement strategy to the next level, by arming our team with authentic stories and creative ideas that support our strategic narrative.
- Own and coordinate the production of all website content and landing pages – help us develop our website into one of the best in the industry.
- Measure the effectiveness of our content marketing programs and ultimately increase website traffic and inbound leads.
- You won’t be doing all this on your own! You’ll collaborate closely with our team of external SEO and SEM experts, designers, and writers as well as with our internal web developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in Swedish or Norwegian would be a plus
- 3+ years in a marketing role, preferably at a marketing agency or high-growth SaaS company
- Experience working with freelancers and vendors to create branded content that sings
- Impeccable project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Demonstrated success with growing traffic and driving revenue through content marketing
- Hands-on experience with website strategy / content management, data and analytics, SEO, and social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or other relevant field
You should include these in your application
- A few examples of B2B content you produced or a link to your online portfolio (can be websites, landing pages, SEO-driven content, email sequences)
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Kindly is interesting to you
What we offer
- A key position in Kindly's international expansion, rewarding and challenging tasks with a large degree of professional freedom
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally, at Kindly, you’ll be surrounded by people that want to see you succeed
- A competitive salary and benefits as well as an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with international growth ambitions.
- Attractive offices in Oslo and Stockholm with the opportunity to work remotely