Do you wish to join a leading Norwegian tech-adventure on their growth journey?
Kindly is experiencing rapid growth, and in order to break into new markets on a global scale, we need a B2B Business Developer to execute our plans accordingly. Due to the traction, we're currently experiencing, this is an important hire for us; you will play a key role in the development of the company and its international expansion plan. We're taking this to the next level and hope that someone with your profile and skill set would be interested in coming aboard.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Business Developer, with an excellent track record and passion for sales. You will be our spearhead into new markets and will be responsible for creation and establishment of new customer relationships all the way from prospecting until closing. If this is the position that you're currently on the lookout for in Oslo, then read on.
We seek a positive, creative person who can get in front of the right people and persuade them exactly why this is their next technology investment.
- Increasing our portfolio value by acquiring new customers (sales, basically!).
- Booking and performing video meetings with decision-makers, typically eCommerce Managers and Marketing Directors (bonus points if you've sold to this type of decision-maker before, although not an absolute requirement).
- Creating and managing a sales pipeline, with all the admin-related stuff that goes with it (because we love to see progress, and because accurate forecasting is of course highly necessary).
- Managing the entire sales process, from prospecting and booking in a meeting, to contract negotiations and project implementations.
- You have experience in B2B Sales, preferably in SaaS
- You are used to working with decision-makers in different industries, languages, and cultures, preferably from similar positions within the technology/marketing space.
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English
We believe this is you:
- You know what it takes to get in front of the right people and bring onboard new customers, and will ideally have a solid track record.
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. There's always room for socializing and having fun though!
- You would love to build a career with passionate colleagues and have an interest in being promoted into a more senior sales position, or a managerial position. We have a defined career path here and will support you in your development.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, and an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with large international growth ambitions. This will hopefully excite you as much as it excites us!
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. You will be supported in this by a team of experienced Business Managers.
- A key position in Kindly's international expansion, with an energetic, passionate, and friendly sales team, totally awesome tech-heads, wonderful web designers, uniquely brilliant delivery managers, and masterful marketers.
- Coaching in sales and marketing of our technology and digital solutions, in one of the fastest-growing (but competitive!) industries.