Kindly is a tech company that is experiencing strong growth. To support this growth, we are now looking to add a Swedish-speaking Delivery Manager to our Customer Operations department. The department, which currently counts 13 people divided between Delivery and Customer Success, work closely with our customers to create chatbots, nudges and cart abandonment solutions in our user friendly platform. They also work in cross functional teams to make sure our customers needs are taken care of.
About the position
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about helping our customers create amazing user experiences for their customers. You will be rewarded with an exciting and challenging position, using our machine learning services to create chatbots that our customers will love.
By becoming an expert in our products you ensure that our project deliveries towards our customers in Sweden are in accordance with the contract in terms of time, cost, and quality.
Deliveries involve a wide range of offers that Kindly offers its Customers, including analysis, fieldwork, training, workshops and text production. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the chatbots of certain customers.
There will be some traveling required between Oslo/Stockholm.
Who are you?
- You are curious, engaged and interested in how technological solutions are evolving and being applied online. Previous experience with this? Awesome!
- You work well in teams, but also independently. We think having a background working with B2B customers will help you succeed in this position
- It is important to have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in Swedish and English (a third language is a plus)
- As you will handling customers you must be comfortable leading meetings with big and small crowds
- Last but not least, being pedagogical is a key skill as you will be onboarding and training our customers in our platform
What do you get from us?
Kindly offers a pleasant, inclusive and creative workplace, where we give our employees responsibility and trust, along with the opportunity to shape their own working day.
- Rewarding and relevant work tasks with a large degree of professional freedom
- A competitive salary, and an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with large international growth ambitions. This will hopefully excite you as much as it excites us!
- An office in the center of Stockholm with the opportunity to work remotely
- The ability to influence the development of our products, and a place where you will quickly see your work realized and recognized
E-commerce businesses choose Kindly as an innovative and reliable partner to build exceptional on-site customer experiences that boost online sales and improve customer satisfaction. Customers appreciate Kindly’s implementation services and determination to provide committed and dedicated customer support for all related needs. Headquartered in Oslo, Kindly helps e-commerce brands transform any encounter, using any channel, and at any stage of the buying journey into a first-class customer experience that enables shoppers to immediately receive the right answers to their questions. Customers include Helly Hansen, Elgiganten, Ellos, Conrad Electronic, Schibsted, Toyota, Kahoot!, Adecco, Tidal, and many more.
To learn more about Kindly, please visit kindly.ai.